|

Hello. Izyan di sini. Since Yuyul told me to update her blog, I update for her. I'm bored also. Hee. I have not done my homework also. I don't know when I will do my homework. Tomorrow schooling already. School loh. Must wake up late~ Haha, tomorrow I will wake up at 6.45am. Since school start at 8.30am. yessa~ So adekadek, how school? I'm very busy each day. Having 2 CCA. everyday sleep 11+ woke up 5.45am. -.- Then on Friday, KO early already. SO fast right? I know. I really want Primary 6 life again. Primary 6 is not so busy like sec 1. sec 1 tiring. Some more, go home late. Nearly the Azan time. Sedeh liao. Some times, I can be forgetful. Secondary 1 life also can be fun. New friends. The senior boys all friendly la. No need to worry. Kena kacau, buat bodo~ Hahah, serious. But for the girls, better don't make any trouble with them. Gang dorang ade liao. Kalau dah gado, cari skola lain. Hahah. But seriously, got negative and positive. Stay in primary 6 life more fun. Coz dah jadi senior. No need to worry. Cari pasal dengan budak kecik no hal punya. Haha. Yuyul dah primary 6. Dah jadi senior. Can bully adekadek kecik. Currently, chatting with Yuyul. Still about bangbang. Lol. I just create my new email. So thats why I'm addicted to bangbang stuff. Haha! Shoot with gun, come out with bubbles. Bye!~
|